Casa Hispanica

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

Located at the intersection of 116th Street and Claremont Avenue west of the Morningside Heights campus, Casa Hispanica, the Spanish, Portuguese, and Catalan language center, is a beautiful old beaux-arts townhouse that is slowly crumbling due to lack of sorely needed renovations.

The building, designed by Thomas Nash, was completed in 1906.

Before it moved to this location, the institution was known as the "Casa de las Espanas" and located in a now-demolished townhouse on 117th Street.

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox