Center for Student Advising
|Location||Fourth Floor Lerner Hall|
|Hours||M-F 9-5 (M-Th 3-4, Walk-in Advising Hours)|
The center is headed by Dean Andrew Plaa.
Students are assigned a CSA adviser, who works with them throughout their time at Columbia. Students can schedule academic advising appointments online, by phone or at the CSA reception.
CSA services include:
- general academic advising
- Academic Success Programs
- Columbia Undergraduate Scholars Program (CUSP)
- Office of Preprofessional Advising
- Peer Advising
Furthermore, as part of Columbia's never-ending quest for the ideal platonic "form of the bureaucracy", the Office of Pre-Professional Advising, Columbia Undergraduate Scholars Program and Academic Success Programs have been rolled into the "CSA" umbrella along with "general advising".
Location and hours
- Office hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-7pm; Fri 9am-5pm
- Walk-in hours: Mon-Thurs 2:30pm-4pm
An appointment can be set up by visiting in person, by phone or online.
- Call: (212) 854-6378
- Fax: (212) 854-2562
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org