Columbia College Young Alumni
The Columbia College Young Alumni (also known as CCYA) is the alumni group for Columbia College that deals with programming and networking for young alumni, which are defined as alumni who have graduated within the last ten years. CCYA consists of an executive committee, a board, and four standing committees.
The Executive Committee is elected for two-year terms by the CCYA Board, with the exception of the president. The president is appointed by the chair of the Columbia College Alumni Association board, with recommendations from the CCYA Board. Executive Committee members direct the actions and events of CCYA throughout their term.
2012-2014 Executive Committee
- President: Calvin Sun '08
- Vice-President: Robyn Burgess '10
- Career Chair: Jennifer Hsia '06
- Social Co-Chair: Matthew Amsterdam '10
- Social Co-Chair: Melissa Im '11
- Outreach Co-Chair: Ashley Lherisson '12
- Outreach Co-Chair: Cliff Massey '10
- Community Service Chair: Christina Macchiarola '10