Columbia Kung Fu Club
- See also Wikipedia's article about "Kung fu".
The Columbia Kung Fu Club is a martial arts student club. It now often goes by the name Moy Yee Kung Fu, after Sifu Henry Moy Yee, who teaches the group.
- Failing to submit proper documentation
- Falsifying information on the submitted paperwork
- Abuse of club funds (the club used university funds to practice at a commercial downtown gym)
- Accounting irregularities
- Misuse of university facilities
The club was informed that it would be disbanded for these infractions in a letter sent by Brian Jines, director of Intramural and Club Sports. In 2009, the group was allowed to reform under new leadership.