Interchurch Center

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

The Interchurch Center is a 19-story building with offices for various religious organisations. Until the opening of the Columbia Alumni Center, it also housed offices for the Office of Alumni and Development. It is located on Riverside Drive at 120th St, with an entrance on Claremont Avenue. The building is sometimes known as "The God Box" due to its blocky minimalist design.

The land that the Interchurch Center is built on was owned by Barnard College until it was sold in 1954 for $510,000.

External links

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox