List of named outdoor spaces
This is a list of named outdoor spaces on the Morningside Heights campus. You probably call these places something else.
List of Named outdoor spaces
- Robert D. Lilley Plaza - probably the plaza between Uris Hall and CEPSR (the dedication plaque is dated May 30, 1992)
- Class of 1914 Plaza - no idea. Plaque is currently placed on the concrete ramp connecting the central area of campus to Pupin Laboratories and the Northwest Corner Building. Dated 1964. At that time Dodge Gym didn't exist and the north end of campus was still at street level. Maybe the "plaza" is gone?
- Revson Plaza - the plaza between Philosophy Hall and Jerome Greene Hall on the bridge over Amsterdam Avenue
- Arthur Hays Sulzberger Plaza - the courtyard between Wien Hall and the butt end of Jerome Greene Hall
- Van Amringe Memorial Quadrangle - the space between Hamilton Hall and John Jay Hall directly in front of Hartley and Wallach.