Roy Rosenzweig CC '71 was an historian who focused upon 20th century history and a pioneer in "digital history". He died of lung cancer on October 11, 2007 at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington County.
- Ph.D., History, Harvard University, 1978
- Research student in history on Kellett Fellowship, St. John's College of Cambridge University (England), 1971-73
- BA magna cum laude, Columbia College, 1971
- Mark and Barbara Fried Professor of History & New Media; College of Arts and Sciences *Distinguished Professor of History; Director of Center for History and New Media, George Mason *University, 1981 to present (Asst. Prof., 1981-85; Assoc. Prof., 1985-92; Prof. 1992-98);
- Mellon Post-Doctoral Fellow, Center for the Humanities, Wesleyan Univ., 1980 to 1981;
- Assistant Professor of History and Humanities, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1978 to 1980.