Stressbusters is a division of Columbia Health Services. Through Stressbusters, students are trained in the art of massage and assist various student group events by giving back rubs and promoting techniques on coping with stress.
Stressbusters also runs its own events throughout the academic year:
- Melt Away Mondays: Every first and third Monday, free back rubs are available from 7-8pm in the Wallach 1st Floor Lounge.
- Wind Down Wednesdays: Every Wednesday, students can find Stressbusters in the Wien 1st Floor Lounge from 4-5pm.
- During Reading Week, Stressbusters will be available in Butler Library.
- Check the Stressbusters Facebook page for the latest updates on Stressbusters events.
How to use Stressbusters
Stressbusters can be a great complement to study breaks, informal mixers, information fairs, and Res Life activities.
- Determine the event type and the approximate number of attendees.
- Fill out the Stressbusters Request Form. Alice! requests that you book Stressbusters at least 2 weeks in advance.