Campus Services (formerly Student Services) is a University level administrative office, running a number of important services for all university students, not just undergraduates.
- Alfred Lerner Hall Campus Center
- Columbia Catering
- Dining Services
- Health Services
- Housing Services
- ID Center, which issues your CUID
- Mail Services
- Print Services
- Student Financial Services
- University Registrar
- University Events Management
Most concerns related to Campus Services can be addressed in one of three places:
- The Student Service Center in 205 Kent Hall (for billing, registration, transcript and related issues)
- The Hospitality Desk in Hartley Hall Lobby (for housing and dining issues)
- Health Services, in John Jay
Campus Services also operates Student Services Online (SSOL), the website used to register for classes, check bills, add money to dining and flex, check grades, check financial aid, and check degree progress, among other services.
Campus Services also has a very useful FAQ website, Ask Us, with information on the topics of Billing & Payments, Tuition & Fees, Registration, Transcripts & Grades, ID Card, and Personal Information.