You guys are a joke. Nice blog-whoring, too, with the "Bwog" in the links. I'll bet I can guess who wrote the article! HAHA! --Beth
- What are you talking about? Is there something wrong with having links to the Bwog (a Columbia blog) from a wiki about Columbia? BAB 17:15, 9 March 2007 (PST)
- If anything, Wikipedia (where you seem to be a user Wikipedia user Beth C.) is the joke because some Wikipedia user just copied the material from WikiCU onto Wikipedia. And he/she didn't even copy the pictures or at least delete the links to them. BAB 17:18, 9 March 2007 (PST)
There are two other profiles under Matt Sanchez and Matthew Sanchez. Can we merge them?
- There is only one article, at Matt Sanchez. There is no article under Matthew Sanchez. Please sign your comments with four tildes (~) in the future. Admin 04:22, 10 March 2007 (PST)
The photograph of Matt Sanchez with Newt Gingrich that is currently posted under this entry is mine and I haven't released it to anyone. It's been tossed around the web after having been taking from me without my permission. Please remove it. flasticles
- Sure. It's deleted. Admin 08:20, 10 March 2007 (PST)
Is he, or isn't he?
I do not know Andy Towle, and I don't understand why he has inserted himself into this pseudo-controversyBluemarine 08:08, 26 March 2007 (EDT)Matt Sanchez Rest assured that many people in the past three weeks have claimed to have known me, dated me etc... "Fame" is a queer thing, especially with the guys who are approaching me.
- Andy Towle, a gay blogger  and former graduate student at Stanford, claims to have briefly dated Sanchez in 1989
- He has escort ads up and he dated men. I think he is gay.
- On Matt Sanchez's blog, he has commented that he is not gay and that he hated himself while he was shooting gay porn. He has justified his not being gay, although making gay pornography and working as a male prostitute by suggesting that the public does not understand the social dynamics of sexuality. He has stated that many of the men that he has had sex with were married. I think we have Columbia's next Miriam-esque sex columnist on our hands.
- Bluemarine/Matt Sanchez- do not delete entire portions of an article without posting a legitimate reason for its deletion on the discussion page or without discussing it with someone. That is how Wikis work, what you are doing is considered vandalism. This being a democratic website, you cannot censor article contents or block access to it like you do on your own webpages/blog.wang 22:28, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- Something new has happened ;) I'm going to scoop you guys on my site. Stay tuned.Wjhonson 13:12, 1 April 2007 (EDT)
- Cool! Admin 13:21, 1 April 2007 (EDT)
I have documented on my site here where there is actually something even *more* about the Facercising which should go into his article here. His picture, that is Matt's before and after pictures *appear* on the back cover of an alternate version of the book by the same author AND the inside cover has a dedication TO him. That's big. Why didn't he ever mention that? Wjhonson 21:52, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- The whole concept of facercise is a little strange. Feinstein 02:27, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
WJohnson is very strange. Are you still sending Sanchez love letters Johnson?Gsschool 18:38, 25 April 2007 (EDT)
Ok, why would Sanchez mention "Facebook"? He also ran the Observer Literary magazine. Is that anywhere in this article? Sanchez, is probably one of the most active guys on campus. Do you want to put everything he does on this article? I think the Observer stuff should go up though, since it is part of media.
My question is who are you people who are stalking Sanchez? Wjhonson?? Who are you? Have you met Sanchez? Do you live in New York? What is your connection or interest in this, because you don't sound very neutral. Gsschool 19:27, 25 April 2007 (EDT)
Gsschool, I will add the information about the Observer. Why didn't you add it yourself, instead of deleting whole sections of the article without posting a rationale for it? wang 02:32, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
Wang: Sanchez has sent me the 20+ letters you sent over to him. Are you the same Wang?Gsschool 18:30, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Dates of scenes
Other than Sanchez' statements, we do not know this claim that the scenes were filmed earlier and used later. So I've removed the claim. Wjhonson 01:51, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
The following is a verified list of the 38 videos where Sanchez's stage names Rod Majors and Pierre LaBranche appeared.
- Well for some reason the CplSanchez Filmography is gone, but I have it on my page as well here are all his films I could find Wjhonson 04:48, 17 May 2008 (EDT)
- Films and scenes are re-used all the time. Some of the films you have listed are in 2000.
Your article doesn't include the part where I was able to confirm that the address registered to the excellent top website, matches the address registered to Matt Sanchez in the U.S. Public Records database at Ancestry.com Wjhonson 13:13, 1 September 2007 (EDT)
I took some photos from Sanchez' on the internet and generally updated the article.
Let Feinstein dispute the facts that I've added instead of being a butthole. GSstudent 13:45, 24 June 2008 (EDT)