- 2nd floor: Through the door to the right of the lobby ticket booth. Two NINJa printers. Swipe access required. Open 24 hours per day.
- 3rd floor: On the west (Broadway) side of the 3rd floor. Two NINJa printers. Larger than the 2nd floor lab, but limited to Lerner operating hours.
- 213 Butler: On the entrance level of Butler, make a right at the security desk to reach 213.
- 323 IAB: The International Affairs Building, home of SIPA, has a large library one floor below entrance level. After swiping in to the library, make a sharp left and another left and walk straight ahead to find a lab and consultant station.
- 251 Engineering Terrace: From the elevators, make a left and then the next left to get to 251. There is a consultant station and three NINJa printers in the lab.
- 600 W 113th St, Ruggles, and Watt do not have labs.
- Hogan, John Jay, and Wallach do not have labs, but they are connected to buildings that do have labs.
- Broadway: East corridor on 3rd floor. One printer.
- Furnald: Ground floor.
- Hartley: Ground floor. Two printers.