McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is an elite management consulting firm. Many of the top graduates of Columbia's undergraduate schools go on to work there.
The Columbia administration often retains McKinsey to produce reports. In their various contexts they're often each referred to as a/the "McKinsey Report."
List of McKinsey Reports
- McKinsey Student Services Report (2005?)
- McKinsey Undergraduate Education Report - supposedly commissioned as part of the Task Force on Undergraduate Education, but McKinsey was fired "because they were so bad."
- McKinsey Arts and Sciences Report (2011)
- McKinsey GSAS Tuition Report (2012-2013)
- "Professors concerned over cost of $1.15M McKinsey report on GSAS tuition", Columbia Spectator, 25 April 2013