How to add Flex dollars
]Flex is dollar for dollar money on your CUID. It's a bit like having a charge account, since the funds you put on it are charged on your monthly Columbia bill. It can be used by all enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Columbia University.
How to add Flex Dollars
Columbia students may add money onto their accounts through Columbia Student Services Online (SSOL)
- Navigate to [www.ssol.columbia.edu Columbia Student Services Online (SSOL)].
- Log in to SSOL (Student Services OnLine) with your UNI and password.
- Scroll down on the screen you are redirected to and click “FlexAccount and Dining Dollars”, located under the heading of “Columbia Card”.
- Scroll down on the screen you are redirected to and click "FlexAccount Deposit Request," located in the "FlexAccount" section
- Enter in the amount you would like to add and click continue
- The amount you have requested to be deposited will appear on your next E-Bill.
Alternatively, Columbia students may add money to their FlexAccount at the Hartley Hospitality Desk in Hartley Hall.
Where To Use Flex Dollars
- At 12 on-campus dining locations, including John Jay Dining Hall, Ferris Booth Commons, and JJ's Place.
- On-campus locations like the University bookstore, campus copy machines, laundry facilities, vending machines and the Hartley Hospitality Desk.
- Flex can also be used for purchases at many off-campus grocery stores, restaurants, drug stores, and others. A complete list can be found here: Accepted Flex Locations