How to request better food in the dining halls
As a member of the Columbia community, odds are you will be eating many meals in a Columbia dining hall. There's also a good chance you will have plenty of opinions on the food, including suggestions on what Dining can do better. Here's how to get your voice heard.
How to submit feedback
Columbia Dining's website has a feedback system where you can submit questions and suggestions, and a Dining representative will personally respond to your message.
- Go to http://dining.columbia.edu/feedback
- On the column on the right side of the screen, type your message, choose a category header, and press the "Submit" button.
- Check back in a day or two to see the response!
Dining is known for it's quick responses to student requests, and will generally fulfill any reasonable requests for new food or drink items!
How to be more direct
If you have a question or suggestion that you feel very strongly about, you are encouraged to bring your feedback right to the top: the Executive Director of Dining. The current Director is Victoria Dunn, but you can find the Director's name at http://dining.columbia.edu/about-us
- Email the Executive Director (as of February 2013, her email is firstname.lastname@example.org) with your comment or suggestion.
- See what they have to say!