Jonathan Barrios was born on August 1, 1995, in Allendale, New Jersey. From a young age, Jonathan very much enjoyed apple picking and drinking lemonade. He spent his summers at Camp Cobbosseecontee, where he made friends while learning to tie elaborate knots, engaging in archery, and lake sailing. He was inducted into the Justice League at the age of 6, but he resigned to take up the bass clarinet in the Allendale Philharmonic Orchestra.
Jonathan is currently the Vice President of the Class of 2017 on Engineering Student Council. He ran on the "They SEAS Me Rollin'" ticket, along with Robert Adelson (President), Harry Munroe (Representative), and Prerna Kohli. On of Jonathan's biggest initiatives as Vice President has been the creation of the Columbia Math Tournament (CMT), a high school math competition for local high school students.
- "I don't need your money."
- "Hey, uh guys...we have a math competition coming up."
- "Hi! I'm Jonathan Barrios."
- "I pulled my fifth all nighter of the week for Chem Lab. And I'm not even in Chem Lab any more."
- If you stare into his eyes for too long, you will receive a deep understanding of life, the universe, and everything (Note: you may go mad!)
- A brush of his fingertips is not for the feint of heart.
- They say his French is the auditory manifestation of lavender.
- If you hold his hand, eggplant will no longer have a flavor.
- Unfortunately, he's only going to break, break, break, break, break your heart.