Web Inventory Report

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

The Housing Web Inventory Report is the form one must fill out upon moving into a new room in the residence halls. The report used to be known as the Room Condition Report (RCR), but was updated and simplified into a new system in 2009. Unlike the RCR, the Web Inventory Report does not need to be filled out upon vacating a space in housing; the RA for that floor completes that process for all residents.