Welcome to WikiCU! This page has information on how to get started editing pages, including some style guidelines and good sources for getting started.
- User accounts should be created to edit pages. Take credit (and responsibility) for your edits!
- Read our tutorial for a basic overview
- Discover some helpful editing tips
- Check out the editors bulletin board
- Play around with your editing skills in our sandbox!
- Consult our guidelines on neutrality and notability, as well as our deletion policy
- Learn how to insert videos
- Refer to our list of templates
- Remember, WikiCU is not Wikipedia!
Please feel free to help out with the following administrative tasks if you have any spare time:
- Review the list of recent changes, looking out for spam, egregious deletions, etc.
- Fix any broken redirects
- Fix any double redirects
- Expand any short pages if you're able to make useful contributions
- Categorise any uncategorized categories (apart from "Main topic classifications")
- Categorise any uncategorized pages (apart from "Index.php" and "Main Page")
- Add any unwatched pages of interest to your watchlist
- Create any wanted categories (after checking whether appropriate categories already exist)
- Create any wanted pages (within reason) (see also the list of articles to create and the list of clubs that need articles)
- On any pages linking to disambiguation pages, clarify the links to refer to the appropriate topic instead
- Confirm account requests (admins only)
- Update the statistics at our WikiNode