How to use Print@CU
Revision as of 01:45, 6 May 2013 by Whattimeisit
- Go to: https://printatcu.com/
- In the first pull-down menu, select the building location where you would like to print.
- In the second pull-down menu, select a specific printer in the above building. Printer numbers correspond to the building floor numbers (i.e. 303 is on the third floor). Note: Green squares next to the printer indicate that the printer is functioning normally, while you should avoid printing on a yellow or red printer that is experiencing a paper jam or is otherwise offline.
- Press the "Choose Files" button and upload your chosen document(s). Note: You are not able to print .jpg files.
- Select whether or not you would like your files to be collated, double-sided, and enter your desired number of copies.
- Press print.
- Note the pseudonym assigned to your job by Print@CU. Your pseudonym will be a fictional or historical name like Hilary Clinton or Johnny Appleseed.
- Go to your chosen printer, and locate your job in the queue. It will be one of entries furthest down the list.
- Select your entry, delete the pseudonym in the name space, and input your UNI and password.
- Press print.
Protip: visit the Printer Status Page to check whether your printer is out of service. Note that the color code on this page does not indicate whether a printer is ready! Also note that this page may not track printer jams.