Revision as of 01:35, 22 March 2007 by Smt2117
Spring Break is a week long holiday in mid-March. Many students make exciting plans which subsequently fall apart, forcing them to return home or remain trapped in Butler for a week.
- Caribbean - popular among frat/sorority people, mainstream people who value warm weather and beaches
- Europe - literary and historian types
- Las Vegas - Spec sports writers, i-banker wannabe tools, mathematicians
- Jamaica, according to The Bwog
- Road Trip - for those lucky enough to have a car or family nearby to borrow a car from