Revision as of 19:42, 3 April 2007 by Reaganaut
Increased protection for Main Page and the wiki as a whole
- In anticipation of an influx of users, I'm going to increase the protection on the main page so that only admins can edit the layout. The content comes from Intro, Links, and the relevant Calendar page. For the time being, I'll leave those editable by anyone. Admin 18:15, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
- You may also have noticed than only registered users can now edit the wiki. This is for two reasons. First, we were getting some spam. Second, I want to encourage people to register. I don't anticipate making it any more stringent than that. I think it would be a great shame and even downright harmful to require columbia.edu email addresses or prevent off-campus people from contributing. I'd welcome any support or criticism on this issue. Admin 18:15, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
Date on the calendar box
- Can we add the date on the 'today's events' section? -- Puppyfury -- talk -- contributions 00:24, 25 March 2007 (EDT)
- Done. Admin 00:32, 25 March 2007 (EDT)
- I just added the weather. Nice, don't you think? Admin 07:40, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
More than 1000 articles!!!
| I just felt like handing out a|
Prezbo Award for fun!
Reaganaut 19:42, 3 April 2007 (EDT)