Research Assistant

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

A Research Assistant (RA) is a student who works for a professor. Most commonly, this is a graduate student, working with a professor in the context of research which will merit a PhD. The RA is then termed a "Graduate Research Assistant" or GRA. Undergraduates can also obtain work study research assistant positions.

A list of related titles and salaries can be found here.