Difference between revisions of "Master of Science in Engineering"

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search
(Master of Science in Engineering (MSE) is NOT a degree conferred by Columbia. SEAS confers M.S. degrees.)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''Master of Science in Engineering''' ('''MSE''') is a degree offered by the [[Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science]].  It requires completion of anywhere from twenty-three to thirty academic points above a [[BS]] or [[BA]] degree, as determined by the department.  A majority of the MSE degrees also require a master's project or thesis to be completed before the degree is conferred.
#REDIRECT [[Master of Science]]

Latest revision as of 13:50, 23 December 2013

Redirect to: