Butler Hall

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

Butler Hall, located at 400 W. 119th Street, is an apartment building managed by University Apartment Housing. It was constructed in 1924 by private developers and named after then-University President Nicholas Murray Butler. Columbia eventually added it to its housing stock. There used to be a restaurant on the top of the building (Terrace in the Sky was the most recent incarnation).

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox