The Lion's Court was a temporary tin shed building located between John Jay and Hartley Hall which housed the Columbia Bookstore, administrative offices, and student club space after Ferris Booth Hall had been demolished and while Lerner Hall was still being built. After the completion of Lerner Hall, Lion's Court was demolished in 2002 and replaced by Weston Plaza.
- Committees Ponder Lions Court Replacement - The Spectator 10-12-2001
- Lawn-Cafe Plaza Will Take Lions Court Place - The Spectator 10-24-2001
- Few Mourn Demolition of Lions Court - The Spectator 1-23-2002
- Alternative Ideas for Lions Court - The Spectator 2-21-2002
- Inconvenient Lions Court Construction Ends in May - The Spectator 4-11-2002
- CCSC resolution for the future of the Lion's Court's space