The Great God Pan

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search
The Great God Pan

The Great God Pan is a sculpture on the Lewisohn Lawn. It was crafted by George Grey Barnard in 1899, and gifted by Edward Severin Clark to Columbia in 1907.

The sculpture was originally part of a fountain located in The Grove on the corner of 120th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, where Mudd Hall currently is.

Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox