Barnard Print Services
Barnard Print Services offers professional print services and is typically regarded as the cheapest, most reliable print vendor in the area.
They are only open in 13 Milbank Hall (underground in the Milbank building toward the north end of Barnard's campus) on Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. While turnaround is usually speedy, they should not be used for last minute emergencies. Their list of job types includes print jobs 13" x 19" or smaller, wide format posters or banners (13" x 19"), envelopes (not stationary; offsite production), business reply mail design, and stationary. They accept payment through Barnard accounts and Columbia student group accounts or through credit card purchases (no cash) for student course work and personal work.
- Email request for an estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include all job specifications and billing information to receive an accurate estimate.
- Email a completed order form for your request to email@example.com. Order forms for different job types can be found here. When submitting files to Barnard Print Services, you have several options:
- Place the file in the secure Print Services Dropbox (up to 2GB in size). This is the preferred method. You can also choose to upload your print job order form to the Dropbox instead of sending it separately by email. Indicate in the message tool whether you are attaching the order form or sending it in a separate email.
- Bring your file to Print Services on a CD/DVD, USB key, or portable USB hard drive. Do NOT go to Print Services and ask to use their computers to download an attachment from your email account.
- Email as an attachment to Print Services (20-25 MB maximum size).