International House

From WikiCU
Jump to: navigation, search

The International House of New York, also known as I House, is a graduate and professional residence hall and program center servicing various universities throughout the City of New York, including Columbia, Juilliard, Actors' Studio Drama School, New York University, the Manhattan School of Music, the Union Theological Seminary, Teachers College, and the City University of New York, among others.

I House is located on Riverside Drive. The pub known among Columbia undergrads as a good place to party under age.

I House is also the home of the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO).