'LionShare is the on-campus recruiting platform and job posting site offered through Columbia's Center for Career Education. It allows students to search for jobs manually or through its Job Search Agent. It also lets students set up on-campus interviews and register for recruiting opportunities. Employers use the platform to post available jobs.
- Log-in to your LionShare account using your UNI and password. The log-in page can be found here. If you are logging in for the first time, you will go through a registration process.
- There are several ways to look for employment and internship opportunities once logged into the LionShare system.
- If you are looking for a specific employer, click on "Employer Directory" on the tab bar. You can then search by Employer Name and City to narrow your options, in addition to using Advanced Search.
- If you have an idea of job types you are looking for, click on "Job/Internship Search" on the tab bar. You can then search by Keyword and choose between Position Types such as "Part Time" and "Summer Internship."
- You can also choose to have new jobs emailed to you each day by using the Job Search Agent through LionShare. CCE has created their own how to guide on setting up a job agent here.
- When applying for certain jobs and internships, you will be asked to provide Documents such as resumes, cover letters, unofficial transcripts, writing samples, recommendations, personal statements, etc. To upload and manage these Documents, click on "My Account" on the tab bar and then "My Documents."
- To register for on-campus recruiting events that meet your qualifications, click "On Campus Interviews" on the tab bar.
- If you're looking for career events on campus and in New York, click "Career Fairs and Info Sessions." You can browse by event date and category.