Procrastination is a common activity for Columbia students, and indeed students in general. It becomes especially pernicious during finals. Here are some suggestions to perfect the art:
- Stare hopelessly at the trash which you have strewn about your room over the course of the entire semester. Wonder how it got there. Get angry at yourself for putting it there. Don't do anything about it. Repeat.
- Alphabetize your books, DVDS, video games, CDs, and furniture.
- Try to find the ugliest person possible using Google image search.
- Write irrelevant articles on WikiCU
- Plan your summer
- Debate politics
- Sleep or avoid sleep
- Take adderall or drink coffee