|(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
|−|'''The Great God Pan'' ' is a sculpture on the [[Lewisohn Lawn]] . It was crafted by George Grey Barnard in [], and gifted by Edward Severin Clark to Columbia in []. |+|
''The Great God Pan'']]
| || |
Latest revision as of 15:31, 31 January 2008
The Great God Pan is a sculpture on the Lewisohn Lawn. It was crafted by George Grey Barnard in 1899, and gifted by Edward Severin Clark to Columbia in 1907.
The sculpture was originally part of a fountain located in The Grove on the corner of 120th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, where Mudd Hall currently is.