Men's Heavyweight Rowing Team
The Men's Heavyweight Rowing Team is one of three crew teams at Columbia.
The Heavyweight crew season is divided between fall appearances by the varsity crew at the Head of the Charles Regatta (at Harvard) and the Princeton Chase, and the freshman crew at the Head of the Schuylkill (at Penn) and Belly of the Carnegie (at Princeton), followed by Cup Season in the spring where it takes part in a series of regattas, followed by the Eastern Sprints and IRA National Championships.
- Collins Cup (Columbia vs. Rutgers):
- Alumni Cup (Columbia vs. MIT):
- Childs Cup (Columbia vs. Princeton vs. Penn)
- Blackwell Cup (Columbia vs. Yale vs. Penn): 1941, 2008, 2009
- Maxwell Stevenson Cup (Mens Heavyweight Columbia vs. Navy): 1963, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Doc Lusins Trophy (Winner of Columbia vs. Boston University at Regatta with Syracuse): 2010
- Record-Setting CU Heavyweight Rowing Leads Fellow Teams into Weekend, Columbia Spectator, 25 April 2008
- Heavyweights Win Blackwell Cup for First Time in 67 Years, Columbia University Athletics News, 19 April 2008
-  This ones user generated and thus a little suspect. I've only put recently contested cups